Want to experiment something in kitchen? Try this simple recipe: Grilled Green-peas sandwich! Believe me, it’s yumm..!
- 1 cup green peas (boiled)
- 1 medium sized potato
- 3-4 green chillies
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 8 Bread Slices
- Heat Oil in a frying pan. Add the mustard seeds. Once they crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric and green chilies.
- Add finely diced potatoes and fry them until they are cooked.
- Next add the boiled green peas and mix well.
- Add the coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt, pepper and fresh coriander. Mix well and let the mixture cool down.
- Take the slice of bread. Spread the Green Peas mixture and cover with the second slice.
- Put it in a grill maker for about 4-5 minutes.
Your delicious, crispy grilled sandwich is ready! Try it, relish it & don’t forget to miss us! 🙂