Make your Rangpanchami even more Colourful and Cool with this yummy Thandai Recipe…. One of the simplest ones you can ever find….
- ½ Litre Milk
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Muskmelon (Kharbuj) Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds (Khuskhus)
- ¼ Cup Cashew nuts (Kaju)
- ¼ Cup Almonds (Badam)
- ¼ Cup Pistachios (Pista)
- ½ Inch Stick Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 3-4 Green Cardamom (Choti Ilaichi)
- 3-4 Black Peppercorns (Kali Miri)
- Pinch of Saffron
- Soak the Muskmelon Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Cashew nuts and Pistachios in separate bowls for 4 hours.
- Blanch and peel the Almonds.
- Roast the Cinnamon, Cardamom and Peppercorns and coarsely grind it.
- Heat the Milk. Add Sugar and Saffron. Let it simmer till it reduces to 3/4th of original.
- In a mixer-grinder, add soaked Muskmelon Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Cashew nuts, Pistachios, Almonds and the spices. Make a smooth paste.
- Add this paste to the milk and let it simmer until well combined.
- Once cool, keep this thandai in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled!
So are you planning to make your own Thandai this Rangpanchami…????
Tell us how it was at email@example.com…..