Here’s a recipe for a cool and refreshing summer drink made from mint, tomato and various other healthy ingredients like Tamarind and Kokam. This drink will not only tantalize your taste buds, but will also keep you cool this summer.
Ingredients: (For approx 6 Glasses)
- 1 Cup Mint
- 2 Medium Sized Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Coriander
- 4 pcs Kokam / ¼ Cup Kokam Syrup
- ¼ Cup Tamarind
- ½ Green Chilli
- ½ Tsp Jeera Powder
- ½ Inch Ginger
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ Cup Jaggery
- 1-2 Tsp Rock Salt / Black Salt
- Salt to taste
- Boondi – For Garnishing
So many ingredients!! But it’s a three step drink really…
- Put all the ingredients in the liquidizing jar of the mixer along with water and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Strain the paste through a fine sieve.
- Dilute this paste with water and add the boondi on it for enjoying this refreshing delight….
Have more refreshing recipes up your sleeves???? Share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org